I love this hair style because you can wear it on any occasion. It’s perfect for a wedding updo, relaxing day at the beach, or just for something different! It’s both elegant and fun, that’s why I call it the fun bun. Here are the steps to get this style!
1. Separate a section of hair near your forehead, then braid that piece toward the back of your head. Pull your braid apart to make it look more full.
2. Separate another section of hair opposite of where your braid is and leave it out. This will be the piece that is twisted into the bun.
3. Put your hair in a messy bun, it helps if you tease it & spray with hair spray.
4. Take the hair you left out and twist it back over your bun, then secure it with bobby pins.
5. Take the braid and wrap it on top & around your bun, secure with bobby pins.
6. All done!
P.S. If you are looking for a hair brush that does not tangle or tear your hair you NEED to get this Wet Brush. It is so nice on your hair, especially when trying to brush it wet. »» Link to Wet Brush