“Hold up, they don’t love you like I love you”
No seriously…. I am actually in love with this recipe. And also have had Beyonce’s song stuck in my head for days hahah
This recipe turned out AMAZING and is SO easy to make. You can make it for a movie night, a halloween party, or even just for fun! It’s the perfect blend of sweet and salty and also totally addicting.
For the Sauce:
¾ cup Butter, melted
¾ cup Brown Sugar, packed
2 Tablespoons Vanilla Extract
For the Mix:
1 box Rice Chex cereal
1 bag Bugles
4 cups Pretzels
1 heaping cup Candy Corn
1 heaping cup Candy Corn Pumpkins
1 bag Reese’s Pieces
These are only suggested measurements if you don’t know how much ingredients you want to put together. You can always just throw however much you want in a large bowl and eyeball it, that’s what I did!
- Preheat the oven to 275°F.
- Melt the butter in the microwave in medium bowl or measuring cup.
- Add the brown sugar and vanilla extract and whisk well until blended.
- In a large bowl, add the Chex cereal, pretzels and Bugles.
- Pour the sauce over the cereal mixture and toss gently until evenly coated.
- Line however many large baking sheets you need with parchment paper. (I used 1 large & 1 small)
- Divide mixture on the two baking sheets and spread in even layers.
- Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to cool.
- Add it to a large bowl, along with the candy corn, pumpkins and Reese’s Pieces. Toss to combine.
- Store in airtight container.
Hope you all love making this yummy recipe!